Beef,shrimp and broccoli special. Tender, juicy beef and broccoli smothered in a special glossy sauce. Who needs to order takeout when you have a Beef and Broccoli recipe sourced Beef and Broccoli – not authentic, and that's ok! I haven't travelled extensively throughout China but in the time I did spend there, I can say with.
Get tricks for quick & easy meals! Broccoli Beef – best and easiest homemade beef and broccoli in brown sauce. You'll never need another broccoli beef takeout. You can have Beef,shrimp and broccoli special using 15 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef,shrimp and broccoli special
- Prepare 8 of burger patties.
- It’s 10 of broccoli florets.
- It’s 15-20 of jumbo shrimp pre cooked or raw.
- You need 2 bags of instant rice.
- Prepare 2 packs of instant gravy.
- Prepare of Season all to perfected taste.
- It’s of Cocktail sauce.
- It’s of Chinky”s special seafood sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Goya.
- You need of Beer.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Chopped onions.
- Prepare of Chinky”s sauce is secret sorry.
Bring to a boil, until sauce has thickened. Beef and broccoli is one of the easiest Chinese takeout recipes that you can make at home, and it's Honey Walnut Shrimp, Orange Glazed Five Spice Duck, and Lettuce Wraps are some of my other This classic Broccoli Salad is another one of my favorite ways to prepare broccoli, if you have extra. Creamy shrimp fettuccine with garlic, cream, white wine, and peppered with chopped blanched broccoli. Drain and run the broccoli under cold water to stop the cooking.
Beef,shrimp and broccoli special step by step
- Cook burger patties to medium well add chopped onions and allow to soften season to taste set aside.
- Steam shrimp using beer your choice until done season to taste using Goya,salt and pepper set aside..
- Steam broccoli and season to taste using butter,salt and pepper until tender then set aside.
- Boil 2 bags of instant rice set aside.
- Cold mix brown gravy with water whisking well adding salt and pepper to taste bring to boil until it thickens then add to chopped burger patties with onions allow to simmer for ten mins.
- Prep plate with rice base adding gravy and chopped burger with onions add broccoli to plate and shrimp. Serve with cocktail sauce on side.
Chinese Beef and Broccoli – Chinese Takeout At Home Miniseries. A Mongolian Beef And Broccoli better than take-out? With an added ingredient to make this thick and glossy sauce taste even BETTER than take-out, PLUS extra sauce in the recipe, the beef is tender/soft using less than half the oil than other recipes. See how easy it is to make this classic Chinese takeout dish at home. I'm so hungry for this Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry, my belly thinks my throat's been cut off.