Simmered Squid and Radish.
You can cook Simmered Squid and Radish using 6 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Simmered Squid and Radish
- You need 2 of Squid.
- It’s 600 grams of Daikon radish.
- You need 300 ml of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ● Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
Simmered Squid and Radish step by step
- Gut the squid, remove the beak, suckers and cartilage, then slice. Cut the tentacles into 3-4 evenly sized pieces..
- Peel the radish and chop roughly. Pour enough water (not listed) in a pot to cover the radish, bring to a boil for 10 minutes..
- Drain the radish in a sieve. Add the water, ● ingredients and the radish in the pot, and when it comes to the boil, add the squid..
- Cover with a lid and cook over low heat for 15 minutes. Remove the lid and simmer for a further 5 minutes over medium heat..
- Stop the heat, put the lid back on and leave it to cool. Then it's done (the flavours will soak into the daikon and squid while cooling)..