Blackened mahi mahi with corn salsa and honey glazed carrots. Remove fish from grill once it flakes easily with a fork. Brush remaining paste on cooked fish. I used mahi mahi for the fish, because I had some and I really like it, but any firm white fish would work well here.
This Grilled Mahi with Corn and Avocado Salsa hits al the marks! The corn salad can be saved for lunch the next day and is How to make corn salsa with avocado: I use this hack every time I need fresh corn. It keeps all the corn in the bowl instead of on the counter. You can have Blackened mahi mahi with corn salsa and honey glazed carrots using 29 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Blackened mahi mahi with corn salsa and honey glazed carrots
- You need of Carrots.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, sliced.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare of Corn Salsa.
- You need 1 small of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 stick of celery, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- It’s 1 of inch ginger, grated.
- Prepare 1/2 of corn on cob, kernels separated.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olives and palmettos.
- Prepare 1 stick of scallion, sliced.
- You need 1 of roma tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of flat parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s of Fish.
- It’s 2 of mahi mahi fillets.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of lemon, sliced.
- You need 1 bunch of arugula.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinaigrette.
To make the salsa, prepare a hot fire in a grill. The honey-glazed carrots at the bottom of the pot are bonus. For this roasted chicken recipe, keep an eye on the vegetables as they glaze at the end—the honey can burn if given the chance.. Salsa Chicken with Black Beans and Corn recipe is cheesy and delicious, made with boneless chicken breast, black beans, corn and salsa topped with melted cheddar cheese.
Blackened mahi mahi with corn salsa and honey glazed carrots instructions
- Heat sauce pot on medium. Add butter…once melted add carrots and cook until tender. Add pinch of pepper along with honey. Stir to mix then place carrots to side but keep same pot for next step..
- Sweat hard veggies on low heat with just enough oil to keep from sticking…Afterwards, in hot sauce pot add butter and melt. Then add veggies along with gatlic and ginger. Sautee for 1 minute then add wine. Reduce by 2/3…Add soft veggies and cook for another minute..
- Season fish. Heat pan on medium high. Add oil..Add fish.. cook each side for 60-90 seconds.
- Sautee lemon rings with pinch of salt..
- Mix arugula and vinaigrette together..
- place arugula on center of plate. Place fish fillet on top of arugula. Pour corn salsa on top of fish. Add side of carrots and side of lemon rings..
To turn these into tacos, you transfer the chicken, corn and black beans with a slotted spoon into a serving platter. Remove silks from ears of corn and pull husks back to cover. Place on grill and char on all sides until corn is cooked. These roasted carrots with honey butter are worth the wait. I'd double the recipe because they reheat very well.