Clam Spaghetti with White Wine Sauce.
You can have Clam Spaghetti with White Wine Sauce using 10 easy ingredients and 12 simple steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Clam Spaghetti with White Wine Sauce
- You need 1 lb of spaghetti.
- You need 2 lb of clams.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, diced.
- It’s 1/2 packages of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 bunch of chopped fresh parsley.
Clam Spaghetti with White Wine Sauce instructions
- boil and salt water in pot to cook pasta.
- in a large pan, melt butter and add Olive oil over medium heat.
- add onion and garlic, sautee for a few minutes until fragrant.
- add mushrooms and cook until softened.
- *if you haven't already, add pasta to boiling water, and cook about ten minutes stirring occasionally. Cook slightly al dente..
- to pan, add wine, lemon juice, and clams.
- stir and place lid on pan to allow clams to steam and open (if they do not open, discard).
- add chopped parsley.
- drain pasta, do not rinse, and add to pan of clams..
- stir and season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- turn off the heat and stir to make sure the pasta is coated, serve hot.
- you can top with some fresh parsley, parmesan, and add garlic bread if desired.