Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets.
This Delicious Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets using 20 simple ingredients and 11 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets
- Prepare of ● For The Asparagus.
- Prepare 2 Pounds of Fresh Asparagus.
- It’s as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [just enough to coat asparagus].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Sea Salt.
- You need of ● For The Hollandaise Sauce.
- You need 2 Packets of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce Packets [see photo].
- It’s 2 Cups of Whole Milk.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare of ● For The Salmon.
- Prepare 2 Pounds of Pre-Seasoned Salmon Filets [Costco sells a fantastic product – see photo].
- You need 1/2 of Lemon Juiced.
- Prepare Dash of Lemon Pepper.
- It’s Dash of Sea Salt.
- It’s Dash of Dried Chives.
- It’s of ● For The Garnishments.
- It’s of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Fresh Or Dried Chives.
- You need of Fresh Parsley.
Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets instructions
- Preheat your oven to 400°..
- Rinse your asparagus and completely dry them..
- Chop the bottom 1 to 2 inch woody bottoms from the base of your asparagus. Disgard. [or, sell to Panda Express since i'm convinced that's exactly what they're serving anymore] Yuck!.
- Drizzle asparagus with enough garlic olive oil only to coat them and sprinkle with sea salt, lemon pepper and Parmasean cheese..
- Season your prefabed salmon with a good dash of lemon juice, lemon pepper, dried chives and sea salt. This Costco salmon filet will come in its own oven safe pan with butter and dill. However, the plastic top is not oven safe. Reserve it tho. You'll need it..
- Wrap salmon pan up tightly with tin foil..
- Place both asparagus and salmon in the oven at the same time for 45 minutes. Bake asparagus for 30 minutes. Bake salmon for 45 minutes..
- Flip/stir asparagus at 15 minutes in. At 30 minutes, check for doneness. But know you'll want a slight crisp to them..
- While waiting, at 30 minutes in, create your easy Hollandaise Sauce..
- Knoors requires 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cube butter per packet. Bring milk and butter to a simmer and add your Knoors packets. Whisk well and regularly until thickened. Turn off heat. As she sits, she will thicken further and develop a skin on the top. If so, gently reheat, whisk again and add an additional splash of milk if needed just before serving..
- Place filets on a plates and top with asparagus and Hollandaise. Garnish with fresh or dried chives, fresh parsley and fresh ground black pepper. Enjoy!.