Seafood Gnocchi With White Wine Parmesan Sauce. Seafood Gnocchi with White Wine Parmesan Sauce. Tender gnocchi, succulent shrimp, and rich crab meat all served in a creamy white wine sauce make this an easy and extremely flavorful dinner! I'll admit, gnocchi is a totally new addition to my repertoire of acceptable food pairings with seafood, but now that I've had it I wonder wonder what.
Angel Hair Pasta and Prawns in Thai Red Curry and white wine saucetravelsfortaste.com. Perfect for a romantic dinner for two. Broiled Lobster Tails with Honey Garlic Butter White Wine Sauce is a fancy, classy and best of all EASY to make recipe. You can cook Seafood Gnocchi With White Wine Parmesan Sauce using 11 simple ingredients and 11 simple steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Gnocchi With White Wine Parmesan Sauce
- You need 16 oz of Lump Crab Meat.
- You need 1 packages of Gnocchi.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of White Wine.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 of Shallots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 6 oz of Shrimp.
- It’s 1 of Parsley for garnish.
Feast your eyes on some of the most mouth-watering food photography from blogs around the world. You know this is the first time I ever had Gnocchi. Light, airy gnocchi tossed with tender shrimp and the most amazing cream sauce you'll want to drink! You know I don't have to convince any of you when it comes to a garlic parmesan cream sauce.
Seafood Gnocchi With White Wine Parmesan Sauce instructions
- Cook Gnocchi as package directs. Then set aside..
- Melt butter in a large pan, then add shallots and garlic. If you are a garlic lover add another clove, I just don't like garlic overpowering my dishes..
- Add 1 cup of wine then let simmer for 3-5 minutes until it reduces, then add the rest..
- Let the wine simmer down more then add the cream..
- This is going to sound odd, but strain out the shallots and garlic, I used a colander and put a pan underneath..
- Put back over the heat, then add parm cheese..
- Mix in your gnocchi next..
- Next add your lemon juice..
- Then the crab meat..
- Then the shrimp 🍤.
- Then I def recommend you serve with some crusty French bread!.
This recipe for Toasted Gnocchi with Mushroom, Basil and Parmesan is quick and easy to make, nice and hearty, and full of rich and delicious flavors. Then added the gnocchi and lots of garlic to the pan and sauteed it until it got nice and toasted and browned. With creamy white wine parmesan sauce! I can use it to make a simple meal that is flavor packed in no time. I think there's nothing better than having a restaurant quality pasta dish on I used dry Pinot Grigio white wine to make my creamy chicken pasta, which produced an excellent flavor for the sauce.