new york steak on red wine sauce. Season the steaks with salt and pepper. Serve steaks and sauce immediately with watercress. New York strip (also known as shell steak) is a boneless cut from the short loin, which is known for its tenderness.
Sirloin with onion, peppers, tomato, spicy sauce & cilantro. Welcome to the Red Wine Steak House and Restaurant! Make this red wine steak sauce when you are cooking a special steak dinner. You can cook new york steak on red wine sauce using 8 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of new york steak on red wine sauce
- You need 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 2 of new york strips.
- It’s 2 of bay leafs.
- You need 3/4 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of beaf stock.
- It’s 1 of thyme.
The easy recipe has only a few ingredients and is quick to make. Remove from heat; add parsley and season to taste. Serve red wine steak sauce with your favorite Certified Angus Beef® brand cut. Discover the wine merchant red wine sauce.
new york steak on red wine sauce instructions
- season the steaks with salt and pepper.
- heat up the wine untill its reduce and lost the alcohol, then pour in meat stock , the bay leafe, thyme and the butter.
- heat up the pan with olive oil, put the steaks for 3 minutes per side. remove an pour the wine sause!.
This sauce is the less known little sister of the world renowned Bordelaise sauce. Grilled Steaks with Sauce ViergeBlue Kitchen. It's easy to make your own red wine steak pan sauce dish right at home and after you try this recipe, you're not going to both grilling anymore! Steak makes for the most classic pan sauce, but the technique can be used for other meats and fish as well. Here's how to make BBQ Pulled Pork with tips from the Detroit Free Press Test Kitchen.