Clam In Tomato Sauce. Stir the clams into the tomato sauce and heat through, stirring. Add the parsley or cilantro, stir again, and serve in wide soup bowls. Drizzle a little olive oil and a few drops of lemon juice over each serving if you wish.
Be the first to review this recipe. Pour a couple of tablespoons of the juice into the tomato sauce. Cook a little more to bring to a coating consistency. This Tasty Clam In Tomato Sauce using 13 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Clam In Tomato Sauce
- Prepare 6 cup of clam.
- You need 5 clove of dice garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of TOMATO SAUCE.
- You need 2 tbsp of heinz tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heinz chili sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 6 small of fine dice cherry tomato.
- You need of garnish.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shao xing rice wine or white wine.
Pour the sauce over the clams and stir to combine; transfer to serving bowls and eat while still hot. Clams in red sauce is a super simple Italian seafood dish. Steamed clams are tossed in a garlicky tomato sauce with a touch of hot pepper flakes, basil, and. Strain the cooking liquid into the tomato sauce, and discard the diced onion.
Clam In Tomato Sauce instructions
- soak clam in salted water for minimum 2 hours then drain.
- with butter and oil quick saute garlic till fragrant but not brown then add clam.
- stir fry then cover with lid for 4 minute stiring every now and then and discard unopen clam.
- mix tomato sauce then pour on clam and mix well for another 3 minute.
- add shao xing rice wine and mix well then add parsley and off heat and serve immediately top lemon juice.
Place a mound of pasta on each serving plate, then ladle the clams and plenty of the sauce over the pasta. Serve your Italian Clams in Tomato Sauce with pasta while nice and hot, garnished with thyme and chopped parsley. A good Spaghetti Sauce can be used in many ways. By sauteing onions, garlic in a pan with carrots and celery in a pan, adding tomatoes seasoning and fresh Spaghetti with Clam Sauce. Add chopped tomato, stir and cook about. medium heat.