Sweet 'n Spicy Sauce–Simply Simmered Sea Bream.
This Tasty Sweet 'n Spicy Sauce–Simply Simmered Sea Bream using 8 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Sweet 'n Spicy Sauce–Simply Simmered Sea Bream
- It’s 2 of cuts Sea bream filet (Pacific sea bream, red snapper).
- It’s 1 piece of Ginger.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- You need 3 1/2 tbsp of ◎Sake.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ◎Mirin.
- You need 10 tbsp of ◎Water.
Sweet 'n Spicy Sauce–Simply Simmered Sea Bream step by step
- In a pan, combine the ingredients marked ◎ and heat..
- Peel the ginger and slice thinly. When the liquid boils, add the ginger slices..
- While it's boiling, arrange the sea bream in the pan, skin side up..
- If you have small cuts, you can cook up to about 4 pieces..
- Use aluminum foil as a drop lid, and cook over low medium heat..
- Once the fish cooks through, remove the foil. Spoon the broth over the fish, and cook for 3 minutes..
- The flesh tends to break apart easily, so use a spatula to gently plate..
- Pour the broth on top… and it's done!.