Tuna In Mustard Sauce And Crispy Parmesan. This crispy mustard parmesan chicken is like a chicken schnitzel, but even tastier and easier to make. A chicken schnitzel has an uncommon ability to be both simple and fancy at the same time. Pair it with a simple but elegant salad and a glass of crisp white wine and it's either a perfect easy.
The Best Tuna Dipping Sauce Recipes on Yummly Buffalo Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce, Apricot Dijon Dipping Sauce, Thai Peanut Dipping Sauce. Wedge Parmesan is more expensive and melts better than grated Parmesan, but grated Parmesan is totally doable in this recipe if that's what is available to Quick and simple to make. This Delicious Tuna In Mustard Sauce And Crispy Parmesan using 17 easy ingredients and 14 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Tuna In Mustard Sauce And Crispy Parmesan
- It’s of MUSTARD SAUCE.
- Prepare 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of white or red wine vineger.
- You need 2 tbsp of dice shallot.
- It’s 1 tbsp of wasabi or djorn mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of TUNA.
- It’s 250 grams of tuna loin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- You need of CRISPY CHEESE.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese or Vesterhavs Oct cheese.
- Prepare of SPICY BUTTER POTATO SLICE OPTIONAL.
- Prepare 3 small of potato.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sweet paprika pepper.
Made the mistake of adding the tuna to the cream sauce before the pasta and the tuna sucked up all the sauce 🙁 Will. Today, we're cooking pork medallions in a mustard sauce with a side of Parmesan baked asparagus! I hope you try this recipe and enjoy the video! The crisp and tart salad is dressed in nothing more than oil and lime juice.
Tuna In Mustard Sauce And Crispy Parmesan instructions
- MUSTARD SAUCE.
- Pour white wine and vineger with shallot onto a pan and let it simmer in low heat till thicken up ( to almost 3 tbsp ) for about 8 to 10 minute.
- Strain and discard shallot.
- Pour sauce back into pan and add mustard with light soy sauce stir to mix well in low heat then add 1 tbsp at the time of butter and mix well and stiring all the time.
- Off heat then add cilantro and mix well set aside.
- CRISPY CHEESE.
- Grated parmesan cheese and put in on a non sticky pan in low heat till cheese melt and start to brown all corner but not burn about 3 minute then off heat and turn over onto a plate and let it cool and slightly harden.
- Apply olive oil on tuna then season with salt and pepper then pan sear tuna 3 minute then turn over and sear for another 2 minute then off heat and set aside .do not over cook tuna.
- OPTIONAL ADD ON.
- Pan fried potato slice in butter till cook then add sweet paprika pepper and mix well then drain and set aside.
- SERVING OPTION.
- SERVING OPTION.
- MUSTARD TUNA AND CRISPY CHEESE WITH SPICY POTATO SLICE.
The sauce is all assertive force, which balances nicely against the slightly crunchy and fatty tuna. That pepper around the tuna is actually supposed to be Sichuan pepper, which certainly isn't the same thing as regular black pepper. Parmesan Crusted Chicken has a crispy parmesan crust with tender juicy chicken. Serve on its own or create a great sandwitch on a bun or top a salad! This dish is not to be confused with an Italian Chicken Parmesan which is a dish covered with marinara sauce and cheese.