Pastas with spicy shrimps and tomato sauce. A flavorful tomato sauce that's a cinch to make and rock shrimp that come already peeled mean a weeknight dinner recipe has never been so easy—or delicious. Using a spider or a slotted spoon, transfer pasta to pot with sauce; add shrimp and ½ cup pasta cooking liquid. Learn how to make Pasta with Spicy Shrimp and Tomato Sauce.
Return shrimp and any juices to skillet; heat through. Mix tomatoes, tomato paste, water, sugar, basil, garlic powder, oregano, salt and red pepper in large saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. This Appetizing Pastas with spicy shrimps and tomato sauce using 10 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Pastas with spicy shrimps and tomato sauce
- Prepare 160 grams of tagliatelle.
- You need 250 grams of peeled and deveined shrimps.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of EVOO.
- You need 2 clove of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 of dry chilli.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of Sweet wine.
- You need 120 grams of canned peeled chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Pour tomato sauce over shrimp and pasta. Serve immediately with shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired. Stir and bring the sauce Return the shrimp (and any accumulated juices) to the sauce. Add the parsley, stirring to incorporate.
Pastas with spicy shrimps and tomato sauce instructions
- Boil pastas according to the instructions over the package. Drain them..
- Meanwhile heat half tablespoon EVOO into a large skillet over medium high heat. Season the shrimps with salt and pepper and add them in the pan together with garlic and dry chili. Fry them until they are going to have a nicely orange-pink colour.
- Remove from pan and keep them aside for a while in a bowl covered with aluminium foil..
- Put the rest of the oil in a pan and add chopped onion. Add salt. And let it for 2 minutes on medium heat. Add the wine in the frying pain and boil it on low heat unless the wine is going to be reduced at half..
- Add the chopped peeled tomatoes and the shrimps and mix them for 1 minute..
- Add the pastas. In my case I choose tagliatelle and mix them with the sauce until the sauce is going to be evenly spread over the pastas..
- Once you finish add some chopped basil leaves. I added some parmesan flakes..
Add the cooked spaghetti back into the pot, toss. Add the tomatoes and sprinkle with salt and cayenne pepper. I added fresh basil chopped zucchini crushed red pepper and a few other spices to the sauce grilled the shrimp for a couple minutes and served. Learn how to make outstanding Shrimp In A Spicy Tomato Sauce in this episode of #TastyTuesdays with Chris De La Rosa of CaribbeanPot.com This delightful. Stir occasionally so that they cook evenly.