Sea Bream Simmered Offcuts.
This Delicious Sea Bream Simmered Offcuts using 6 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Sea Bream Simmered Offcuts
- Prepare 1 of Sea bream head.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
Sea Bream Simmered Offcuts instructions
- Cut the head down the middle vertically, and remove the scales. Bring the water to a boil, immerse the fish in the boiling water, then rinse immediately in cold water..
- Clean the scales and cut into bite-sized pieces..
- In a pan, combine 1 cup of water, the mirin, and sake, then bring to a boil. Once it boils, add the fish and sugar..
- Cover with a drop lid, and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes..
- Add the soy sauce and simmer until the broth reduces to 1/3 in volume..
- After reducing the broth to 1/3, remove the lid, tilt the pan to spoon the liquid over the fish, producing a nice color..
- When it looks good, it's done. Turn off the heat and serve..