Crispy Prawn with Lemon and Asparagus Sauce.
You can cook Crispy Prawn with Lemon and Asparagus Sauce using 10 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Crispy Prawn with Lemon and Asparagus Sauce
- You need 8 large of prawns, peel and remove head.
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus, slice about 2 inches long.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, finely minced.
- You need 1 of scallion/ green onion, finely sliced.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk/ cream.
- Prepare 100 grams of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of cooking oil (canola, corn, etc).
Crispy Prawn with Lemon and Asparagus Sauce step by step
- Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice to prawn, add salt and pepper as needed. Stir..
- Add salt and pepper to flour, stir..
- Dip prawn into flour, deep fry until golden brown..
- In other pan, heat butter, add garlic. Then add asparagus, milk, 2 tablespoon lemon juice. Stir. Add salt and pepper and the last add scallions. Remove from heat..
- Put crispy fried prawn on plate, pour lemon sauce and ready to serve! Serve with potato mash or rice..