Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce. Roasted Red Jalapeno Pepper Hot Sauce. A homemade hot sauce recipe made with roasted red jalapeno peppers, garlic, tomato and red wine vinegar. Set the peppers into a food processor.
This is a simple yet incredibly satisfying dinner that your whole family will love! Then you top the salmon with the sauce and because the sauce has ton of flavor, I kept the salmon pretty simple. Just olive oil, salt and pepper is. You can have Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce using 14 simple ingredients and 10 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 2 of bell pepper, diced into small squares.
- You need 1 of jalapeno, deseeded and chopped.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whipped heavy cream.
- You need of Pan roasted salmon marinade:.
- It’s 2 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Rosemary, I used dried one.
The foaming butter amplifies the richness of the flesh, while the jalapeños keep it in check, as soy sauce Season on both sides with salt and pepper. Heat a large, heavy sauté pan or cast-iron skillet over high heat. How to Use Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. The most obvious use for this sauce is as a tomato-free alternative to marinara.
Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce step by step
- Marinate the salmon fillets in the above mentioned mixture..
- I used these spices cz I have them in my pantry, u can used whatever u like such as old bay seasoning, Italian seasonings, pesto parmesan. Its up to your taste and liking.
- In a medium pan, heat butter and roast the salmon on both sides until cooked. I like them roasted, hence I cooked for little longer..
- For the sauce, take a sauce pan, melt butter in it, add garlic and saute for 2 mins.
- Add the diced bell peppers, jalapeno and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the chicken stock and cook for another minutes and add salt..
- Check for seasonings, if you like to add any other flavors..
- Add the cream in the end and mix well. Turn off the stove as the sauce thicken..
- I used heavy cream instead of whipped one, hence the blended the sauce and set it in the fridge so it thickens more..
- Serve the salmon with the sauce, top off with some chopped chives or green onions..
It's nice to change But I think my favorite way to consume this sauce is just as a dip for some really good bread. Either just break off a chunk of your favorite bread and start. Creamy Sauce For Salmon Fillet Recipes. Pan Seared Salmon with Sage Brown Butter SauceJoyful Healthy Eats. Pan-Seared Salmon With Honey-Balsamic SauceCDKitchen. leeks, black pepper, honey SEARCH.