Butter Roasted Mahi Mahi. Mahi Mahi with Roasted Pepper Butter SauceDelicious Meets Healthy. Bread one side of each mahi mahi fillet by first pressing it into the flour. Dip the floured side into the egg and then into the macadamia-panko mixture.
Combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and basil in a medium saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring until the butter melts. Saute Mahi Mahi with some lemon, garlic and butter. Savory, quick, easy and great tasting. This Perfect Butter Roasted Mahi Mahi using 8 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Butter Roasted Mahi Mahi
- It’s 4 of mahi mahi fillets.
- You need 3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of sake or white wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 pinch of dried parsley.
Bring it up a notch with some capers and wine. Mahi-mahi are highly prized by fisherman for their strength, beauty, healthy numbers, and excellent eating quality. The firm, yet flaky and mild fillets are perfectly paired with crunchy almonds, sweet pineapple, and bright mustard. Rice cooked in coconut milk completes the tropical spin in this meal.
Butter Roasted Mahi Mahi step by step
- Remove the skin of mahi mahi and cut into smaller pieces..
- Put the mahi mahi in a bowl with garlic, salt and pepper and olive oil, and let marinate for at least 10 minutes..
- Heat a little oil in a saucepan and fry the mahi mahi on both sides until golden. Remove onto a warmed dish..
- Using the same pan, add the sake or wine, soy sauce, and butter and mix well over low heat. Pour the sauce over the mahi mahi and garnish with parsley..
Place the mahi mahi on the foil and sprinkle each fillet with salt and pepper on both sides. Seared Mahi Mahi with Zesty Basil Butter. Mahi-mahi is a versatile fish that tastes great using just about any cooking method. Follow these tips for purchasing and cooking mahi-mahi. Color: Mahi-mahi, whether fresh or frozen, is pink with red stripes or spots and occasional light brown or bluish tinges.