Salmon and Cabbage Simmered in Milk.
You can cook Salmon and Cabbage Simmered in Milk using 6 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon and Cabbage Simmered in Milk
- You need 2 fillets of Salmon.
- You need 50 grams of Cabbage.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- It’s 2 tsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 dash of Black pepper.
Salmon and Cabbage Simmered in Milk instructions
- Cook the salmon in a dry non-stick frying pan until it is golden brown on all sides..
- Cut the cabbage into large-ish easy to eat pieces. Spread the cabbage around the frying salmon..
- Before the cabbage begins to wilt, add in the milk and soup stock granules. Cover the pan with a lid, and let it simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Dissolve the katakuriko in cold water and pour into the pan. Continue to cook until the sauce thickens. Done Serve on a plate to finish and season with a little bit of black pepper..