Butter Garlic Fried Prawns.
You can have Butter Garlic Fried Prawns using 13 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Butter Garlic Fried Prawns
- You need 500 gr of prawns, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of sesame oil.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger, pounded.
- It’s 3 of green onions, finely chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kecap manis (sweet soy sauce).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
Butter Garlic Fried Prawns step by step
- Mix the prawns with lime juice. Set aside for 10 minutes. Wash and pat them with some paper towels to remove the excessive water..
- Mix the prawns 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon white pepper powder in a bowl. Add the ginger. Stir well. Close the bowl with plastic wrapper. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil and 1 teaspoon sesame oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil and 1 teaspoon sesame oil. Stir fry the prawns until they begin to turn pink..
- Add soy sauce, the rest of the salt and white pepper powder, sugar, and ‘kecap manis’ (sweet soy sauce). Stir until well combined for 2 minutes..
- Add butter, fried garlic and green onions. Remove from the heat. Serve with warm rice and some stir fry vegetables! 😋.
- Note: Don’t cook the prawns too long to get the smooth and sweet taste from the prawns..