Seafood boil w/red n hot sauce. Today I'm eating a seafood boil with the red curry sauce. I added bamboo shoots to the sauce today ya. Seafood boil, shrimp boil and crawfish boil are my favorite summer recipes.
Seafood boil is the generic term for any number of types of social events in which shellfish, whether saltwater or freshwater, is the central element. Regional variations dictate the kinds of seafood, the accompaniments and side dishes, and the preparation techniques (boiling, steaming, baking, or raw). An old seafood boil recipe that's especially good for family get-togethers. You can cook Seafood boil w/red n hot sauce using 15 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Seafood boil w/red n hot sauce
- Prepare of Seafood of your choice.
- It’s of Corn and potatoes.
- It’s of Choice of boiling herbs.
- You need slices of Lemon.
- Prepare of Oven bags or mixing bowl.
- You need of the sauce.
- Prepare of Sriracha sauce.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- You need of Ketchup.
- It’s of Spices: salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Spices: cumin, turmeric, paprika.
- It’s of Tomato paste.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- Prepare of Ginger and garlic paste.
- You need of Butter.
It's good, it's fun, and clean-up is easy. It's best done outside around a picnic table. Stir in lemons, hot peppers, and corn. Continue boiling until all of the vegetables are tender.
Seafood boil w/red n hot sauce step by step
- Boil your corn and potatoes with a water mixed with lemon slices and your choice of herbs and spices..
- After the potatoes are done, add your seafood and boil till done..
- Using a colander or a sieve, drain all the water from the seafood mix, remove the herbs and lemon slices from the mix. Keep it aside..
- Sauce: in a bowl, mix your sriracha sauce with lemon juice (be generous), a little bit of ketchup..
- Add the following spices to your sauce: salt, pepper, turmeric, cumin, paprika..
- Stir well and keep the bowl aside..
- In a buttered pot on medium to to low heat, add your ginger and garlic paste (or chopped ginger and garlic if you don't have the paste), tomato paste, and add your sauce to the mix. Stir well till you see the bubbles then add your chopped coriander and let it cook for a little more time..
- Put all your seafood mix in an oven bag (or any large bowl) and add your sauce to the bag and mix them all together till the sauce is covering the entire mix of seafood. Serve on a platter of your choice..
A seafood boil is all about abundance, lots of libations, and eating with your hands. Red crab is expanding to a location near you! 🦀 We are now open in these NEW Florida locations! Come check us out and try our signature seafood boil dishes! 🤤 (For more information, please check out our website). The guests use chopsticks or Chinese wire strainers to cook the seafood, vegetables and tofu slices in the boiling water and then dip into the sauce of their choice. Crystal Pure — Louisiana Original Hot Sauce.