Pan Seared Tuna Steaks with Lemon Butter Pan Sauce. Oil the rack of a broiler pan and place it in the oven. In a small skillet over low heat, melt the butter. Ingredients: Tuna Steak (FRESH, NOT frozen, and best quality you can get) Kosher Salt Pepper Soy Sauce Extra Virgin Season tuna steak with kosher salt, pepper and EVOO Heat veggie oil in nonstick pan.
This Salmon in Roasted Pepper Sauce makes an absolutely scrumptious meal, worthy of a special occasion. A simple, elegant Pan Seared Salmon recipe in a lemon browned butter sauce. Searing the salmon results in a flaky, juicy salmon filet. This Delicious Pan Seared Tuna Steaks with Lemon Butter Pan Sauce using 13 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Tuna Steaks with Lemon Butter Pan Sauce
- You need 4 of 6 ounce tuna steaks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of sriracha hot sauce or your favorite hot sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 4 of chopped green onions.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil for cooking.
This steakhouse-worthy entree is less of a recipe than a method—it not only works with all cuts of steak, but pork chops and chicken thighs, too. Good recipe, and I loved the flavour of the sauce. My sauce verged on too salty, which I think came from taking the instruction to salt the steak generously. While the tuna steak is searing, make the lemon dijon sauce.
Pan Seared Tuna Steaks with Lemon Butter Pan Sauce instructions
- In a small bowl combine cajun seasoning, pepper and parmesan cheese, mix well..
- Brush tuna steaks all over lightly with mayonnaise, sprinkle spice mixture, over to stick to mayonnaise..
- In a skillet large enough to hold tuna in a single layer without crowding heat olive oil. Add tuna steaks and cook until browned on each side. The time of searing will vary depending on thickness of fish and how well done you like your tuna..
- Remove fish to a plate to rest, in same pan add chicken stock and garlic and bring to a simmer and scrape up any browned bits from pan, lower heat to low and add lemon and pepper,green onions,sriracha sauce, salt if needed and then whisk in butter just until melted, Serve over fish..
- Great served over fresh homemade mashed potatoes!.
The quickest way to make this tuna steak sauce is to add butter, cream, broth, garlic, mustard, lemon juice and zest to a pan and You will see the steak start to cook from the pan up. This vibrant and zingy lemon caper sauce is the perfect accompaniment to this quickly seared Yes folks more tuna and a rather foxy and fancy looking Seared Tuna Steak with a lemon caper sauce. Tuna is stupidly easy to make, and if you've seen dishes like tuna tataki or seared tuna steak at restaurants, you Cut slices on the bias and arrange on a plate. Pan-Seared Tuna SteaksPoints In My Life. dry sherry, sesame oil, cracked pepper, fresh chives, soy. Pan Seared Halibut on a plate with lemon caper sauce.