Pan Seared Mahi Mahi with Lemon, Garlic Thyme Butter Sauce.
This Perfect Pan Seared Mahi Mahi with Lemon, Garlic Thyme Butter Sauce using 22 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Mahi Mahi with Lemon, Garlic Thyme Butter Sauce
- Prepare 4 of 6 ounce skinless Mahi Mahi fillets.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of FOR SEASONING FISH.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of FOR GARLIC THYME BUTTER SAUCE.
- It’s 1 small of minced shallot.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped fresh thyme.
- It’s 3 cup of cooked white rice, cooked in chicken broth and seasoned with 1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon chopped gresh chives and parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of FOR GARINISH.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped chives and parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh thyme leavex.
Pan Seared Mahi Mahi with Lemon, Garlic Thyme Butter Sauce instructions
- Combine all seasoning ingredients except mayonnaise on a plate..
- Brush Mahi fillets on both sides lightly with mayonnaise, dip each fillet in seasoning to coat lightly..
- In a large non stick skillet large enough to hold fish in one layer heat oil, add fish cook about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, turning once, until fish is cooked through. The exact timing depends on the thickkness of the fish. Remove fish to plate and make sauce in pan..
- Add shallot, garlic and broth to skillet bring to a boil and add lemon, pepper, cajun seasoning and hot sauce reduce just a minute or two, turn heat to low and whisk in butter cubes, whisk until melted, add thyme, remove from heat..
- Divide hot rice on plates, top with a fish fillet, divide sauce evenly on each dish. Garnish with fresh herbs..