Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp. Add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted. Add the minced garlic, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Vegetable and Shrimp Pasta with GarlicYerbabuena en la. A Creamy Garlic Prawn Pasta with a garlic infused silky creamy sauce and plump prawns. You can cook Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp using 7 simple ingredients and 11 simple steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp
- Prepare of Spaghetti noodles.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Garlic(crushed).
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of Whole milk.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Shrimp.
Because let's face it – restaurant food is so good because it's loaded with butter, oil and salt. I like making Creamy Garlic Prawn Pasta with small to medium prawns. (That's shrimp, to those of you. I pretty much always want comfort food. As much as I love eating vegetables and healthy stuff, it's much more All in all, this sauce comes together really quickly.
Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp instructions
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- While pasta is cooking make the sauce.
- Melt a stick of butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup crushed garlic. Cook stirring. It should simmer 2 minutes.
- Add 4 TBS flour slowly whisking briskly to avoid lumps. Slowly whisk in 1 and a half cups of milk. Bring to simmer and cook stirring until thickened..
- Add 2 TBS butter to large skillet. Add 1 TBS crushed garlic..
- When butter is melted add approx 3 cups shrimp (30-40).
- Fold and stir until shrimp is coated with garlic butter. Put lid on and simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Add sauce mixture to shrimp. Stirring until blended.
- Drain pasta.
- Pour shrimp and sauce over pasta.
- Mix and enjoy.
First, melt the butter and add the garlic. Let it cook for a minute or so, really getting that garlicky flavor into. Never underestimate how fast shrimp can cook. Depending on their size and the One of the secrets to making an extra creamy alfredo sauce is the addition of an egg yolk. Cook until the garlic becomes fragrant.