Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce. If you love seafood, you can't miss this recipe that gives its best with fresh lobster, but can also be adapted to frozen crabs or lobster parts. This can be a quite expensive dish. When the lobster tails are steaming in the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker, this is when I make the butter sauce.
By using the sous vide methods, we can poach them in butter with The Instant Pot Bible by Bruce Weinstein. The ONLY Lobster Tails Recipe you'll need! Enjoy a steamed lobster tail with a small amount of melted butter Add cooked lobster meat to corn chowder, or sprinkle it over your favorite pasta with a little alfredo sauce. You can cook Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce using 9 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce
- You need of Frozen lobster tails.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of old bay seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of cilantro.
Instant Pot Lobster Tails – "fast gourmet"! Fancy enough for date nights, anniversaries. Learn to cook lobster tail in the Instant Pot and get perfectly steamed lobster with the sweetest, tender, and juicy lobster meat. After trying these lobster tails in your Instant Pot, please let me know how they came out for you in the Serve the tails warm and enjoy with a garlic butter sauce.
Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce step by step
- Cut line down inside of each shell.
- Add water and seasoning to instant pot.
- Place lobsters shell side down on wire rack.
- Cook sealed for 4 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp butter to pan, cook until it starts to turn brown..
- Add remaining butter and garlic. Once it melts add remaining ingredients. Mix and set aside..
- Use quick release for pressure..
- Serve immediately with butter sauce..
Broiled Lobster Tail is a decadent treat! Sweet lobster meat in a creamy herb and garlic butter sauce is so easy to make and incredibly delicious! Butterfly lobster tail (instructions below), and clean it. Cover lobster tail with your butter sauce. This recipe for how to broil lobster tails is surprisingly easy and results in a show-stopping, flavorful broiled lobster with a delicious garlic butter sauce.