Simple Bok Choy and Tuna Simmer.
You can have Simple Bok Choy and Tuna Simmer using 7 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Simple Bok Choy and Tuna Simmer
- Prepare 1 of half a large one, or a full-sized small one Bok choy.
- Prepare 1 small of can Tuna (I recommend maguro).
- It’s 2 1/2 of to 3 tablespoons Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Granulated Japanese style dashi (soup base).
- Prepare 50 ml of Mirin.
- Prepare 50 ml of Sake.
- You need 50 ml of Soy sauce.
Simple Bok Choy and Tuna Simmer step by step
- Wash and cut the bok choy..
- Add all the flavoring ingredients except for soy sauce and the drained tuna in a pot, and boil over low to medium heat. Water will come out from the bok choy, so there's no need to add any..
- Once it's come to a boil, add soy sauce. If you taste the stock and adjust the flavor to your liking, you're sure not to fail..
- Boil on medium-low heat for about 10 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool to combine the flavors..