Crispy Onion Battered Fish.
You can cook Crispy Onion Battered Fish using 19 simple ingredients and 10 easy steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Crispy Onion Battered Fish
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of crispy onions.
- It’s 4 tbsp of garlic plus seasoning.
- It’s 4 tbsp of lemon and pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Italian and herb Seasoning.
- You need 4 tbsp of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 4 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 can of Green Beans.
- You need 2 cup of white rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soya Sauce.
- Prepare 2 large of Cod Fish filets.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of relish.
- Prepare 1 small of lime.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic.
Crispy Onion Battered Fish step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix in small bowl 1 large egg and 1 cup of milk.
- Ground up the crispy onions in processor/chopper until looks like bread crumbs.
- In separate bowl mix together flour, crispy onions, lemon and pepper seasoning, Italian and herb seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Cut fish into twos or threes, which ever you prefer. Then dip in egg/milk mixture and roll in flour/onion crumb mixture..
- Put tin foil on the bottom of a large baking dish, or baking pan. Then brush on a thin layer of Olive oil on the tin foil.
- Lay fish over top of the Olive oil, add a few teaspoons of butter in the pan around the fish. Then put a thin layer of Olive oil over top of the fish..
- Put in oven for about 30 mins. When fish is fully cooked put oven on high broil to Brown the top of your fish for about 10 mins..
- Cook your white rice and veggies for side dishes. While the fish is cooking. Add in some butter and salt.
- Mix together in small bowl the mayo, relish, garlic and lime juice for your homemade Tartar sauce..