Philly pepperoni pizza steak. You have successfully opted out of U. We're sorry, we were not able to save your request at this time. Domino's ☆XL PHILLY CHEESE STEAK PIZZA☆ Food Review!!!
From Review: Mobile Photo Upload of Philly's Phinest. Pepperoni, Canadian bacon, ground beef, Italian sausage and extra cheese. Order pizza online for fast pizza delivery or drop by for carryout. This Yummy Philly pepperoni pizza steak using 6 simple ingredients and 13 easy steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Philly pepperoni pizza steak
- Prepare 2 lb of Thinly sliced beef steaks. Super markets usually have it in the freezer section. Or have your butcher slice up some rib eyes..
- It’s 8 slice of of mozzarella cheese. (Shredded mozzarella also works).
- You need 14 oz of jar of you're favorite pizza sauce. Or homemade.
- It’s 16 slice of of sandwich pepperoni.
- You need 4 of , 12 inch hoagie rolls.
- It’s 1 of kosher salt.
You may also contact Westshore Pizza and find out about our menu for your next big event. Crisp iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, ham, pepperoni, provolone, mozzarella, black olives & salami. Five Cheese Pizza – Crispy Crust Four Cheese Pizza – Garlic Buttery Crust Garlic Chicken White Pizza – Garlic and Herb seasoned crust Ham & Cheddar – Crispy Buttery Crust Ham & Cheese – Croissant Crust HIGH PROTEIN Applewood Bacon Cheddar Melt. Make em seasoned fries for free: crabby, sour creme & onion, cajun, sop spice & coming soon chili-lime add home made brown gravy The best pepperoni in town, extra mozzarella or provolone wrapped in pizza dough.
Philly pepperoni pizza steak step by step
- Add the pizza sauce to a medium saucepan over low heat..
- Set a large frying pan to medium heat..
- When pan is hot add a 1/2 pound of steak and cook for 30 seconds then flip..
- Season steak with a pinch of salt and Cook for 30 more seconds.
- Using two spatulas pull the steak apart and chop into 1/4 inch pieces..
- It should look like this.
- Cook until no longer pink and add to the pizza sauce. Stir to combine.
- Repeat steps 3 through 7 until the remaining steak is cooked and mixed with the sauce..
- Set your oven to broil while assembling the sandwiches..
- Arrange 4 pepperoni slices on the rolls.
- Top with 1/2 pound of the steak and sauce mixture..
- Top with approximately 2 slices of cheese. Or if using shredded cheese about a 1/4 cup.
- Broil until cheese is melted. About 2 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
Philly Steak, Sliced Tomatoes, Red Onions & Double Cheese. Thin Crust Fresh Dough Topped With Mozzarella, Provolone, Ricotta & Grated Cheese, Garlic Spread with Fresh Oregano. Steak, fried onions, mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce. Our famous thick crust pizza with fresh sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, green pepper, onion and black olives. If you've never tried making pizza on the grill, you need to try it!