Simmered Taro in Rich Oyster Sauce.
This Perfect Simmered Taro in Rich Oyster Sauce using 7 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Simmered Taro in Rich Oyster Sauce
- You need 7 of Satoimo (taro potatoes).
- It’s 200 grams of Lotus root.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Chinese chicken stock powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Prepare 450 ml of ★Water.
Simmered Taro in Rich Oyster Sauce instructions
- Peel the taro and lotus root. Slice the lotus root into 5 mm slices..
- Combine the taro, lotus root and the ingredients marked ★ in a pan and simmer over medium heat until soft. If you are using a pressure cooker, turn the heat off 3 minutes after the pin drops..
- Leave it to cool. The flavors will meld as it cools..
- Before serving, reheat and simmer it until the liquid evaporates and everything melds. Then you're done..