Cauliflower Pasta Casserole. The Cauliflower-pasta Casserole recipe out of our category Nut! Cauliflower Casserole Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Cauliflower is baked with Italian seasoned bread crumbs, Parmesan and Cheddar cheeses.
Use bread crumbs for meatloaf, meatballs, and casserole toppings. I loved yesterday's pasta casserole, for instance, and the way that Julia used butternut squash as a Instead of making a dish with pasta or rice, she uses tender yet firm bites of cauliflower, and tosses. This cauliflower casserole is the dish which made us love cauliflower, even get addicted to it! This Yummy Cauliflower Pasta Casserole using 12 easy ingredients and 10 easy steps. This is guide how cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Pasta Casserole
- Prepare 1 each of Head of cauliflower, cut and washed.
- You need 350 grams of Mezzo rigatoni.
- It’s 2 clove of Minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of Pine nuts.
- Prepare 2 oz of Good quality anchovies rolled in capers in olive oil(preferably from Italy).
- It’s 8 oz of Provolone cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Or more parmigiano reggiano cheese, grated.
- You need 1/4 cup of Raisins soaked in water.
- You need 1 each of Small chili pepper sliced and deseeded.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Saffron.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter, cubed.
- You need 1 of Bread crumbs.
Let cauliflower bring Spring in your stomach with this tasty casserole too! Tuna Noodle Casserole with Mushrooms and. Our loaded cauliflower casserole is bursting with flavor. This casserole takes cauliflower to a whole new level thanks Old-fashioned casseroles are usually loaded with pasta or rice, but I'm loving this.
Cauliflower Pasta Casserole instructions
- Clean and cut cauliflower into bite size pieces..
- Pour the oil from the anchovies into a pan and add any extra olive oil to coat bottom of pan. Add fresh chili, minced garlic, and chopped anchovies and capers..
- Once the anchovies begin to tenderize, drain water from raisins add with the pine nuts to the pan..
- Remove the chili pepper strips..
- Add cauliflower, two pinches saffron and some water to begin steaming for about 10 minutes. Then remove top and allow the water to reduce by half. (Or to your preference).
- In the meantime, Cook the mezzi rigatoni until al dente in salted water, and drain..
- Add cubed cheese and Parmesan to pan, stirring vigorously. The cheese will melt fast and you want it as evenly distributed as possible..
- Add the pasta to the cauliflower sauce. Stir well to combine..
- Pour into a baking dish..
- Add cubed butter and sprinkle bread crumbs over pasta. Broil on medium heat until golden..
You all know that we are big, BIG fans of cauliflower. The white, bulbous veggie is packed full of nutrients and is a great way to transform any dish into a healthier version. This Potato Cauliflower Casserole is the BEST side dish made with cheesy layers of potatoes and cauliflower that pairs well with steak or chicken! Pasta with lightly toasted cauliflower florets cooked in a sauce of tomato, anchovies, onions, garlic, parsley and Parmesan. In a large casserole dish add cauliflower, mushroom soup and melted Velveeta.