Orzo with dill pesto. Blend dill, oil, vinegar, and lemon juice in mini processor until almost smooth. Season dressing with salt and pepper. Add orzo, cucumber, and fennel; mix in dressing.
Use it wherever you might use traditional pesto. As you might imagine, the dill makes it a particularly good accompaniment for grilled fish or chicken. Pesto in Italian means "pounded" but, instead of using a. You can cook Orzo with dill pesto using 11 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Orzo with dill pesto
- You need 1 lb of shrimp.
- It’s of orzo.
- You need 2/3 cup of dill.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tb of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tb of Apple cider vinegar or white balsamic.
- It’s of olives.
- It’s 3 of cucumbers.
- It’s 2 of green peppers.
- You need bunch of scallions.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Dill weed pesto = my new jam. I had no idea the glory that would unfold within the lining of my mouth when I placed but a single fingertip of this inside it. And it was such a random, last minute decision, combining toasted pecans with garlic, cheese, olive oil and dill weed. AND, you get to say dill weed.
Orzo with dill pesto instructions
- Clean and devein shrimp. Season with oregano, salt and pepper and broil till pink..
- Dice the vegetables until the orzo is ready. To make the dill pesto, combine dill, olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice into a food processor. Season with salt and pepper..
- Combine all ingredients and enjoy.
Turn on a food processor fitted with the steel blade and drop in the garlic. When it is chopped and adhering to the sides of the bowl, stop the machine and scrape down the bowl. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil and add the orzo. Orzo is tossed with pesto, shrimp, and plenty of seasoning creating a quick Italian-inspired meal perfect for weeknights. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.