Sweet and Sour Pork with Tons of Vegetables.
You can cook Sweet and Sour Pork with Tons of Vegetables using 17 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Pork with Tons of Vegetables
- Prepare 200 g of chopped pork.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sake.
- You need 2 Tbsp of potato starch.
- You need 2 Tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of egg plant.
- It’s 2 of green peppers.
- It’s 1/2 of red and yellow paprika.
- You need 1 bunch of Chinese chive.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of soysauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken stock soup seasoning.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
Sweet and Sour Pork with Tons of Vegetables instructions
- Pre season the pork with soy sauce and sake, leave it for approx. 30 minutes..
- Slice or cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces. You can add any vegetables you want..
- Mix soy sauce, ketchup, oyster sauce, vinegar together. Add sugar if you want it sweet..
- Coat the pork with katakuriko. Heat the oil in pan, broil the pork, flip them over once they turn golden brown..
- When all sides of the pork are golden brown, remove them from the pan, and leave it on a dish temporarily..
- Add another 1 tbsp of oil and minced garlic to the pan, start pan-frying the vegetables, add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Once the vegetables are lightly cooked, put the pork back to the pan, stir them together..
- Add the mixed ingredients from step3, heat until the pork and vegetables are well-coated. Stop the heat and serve..