Halibut (White Fish) Simmered Japanese-Style.
This Appetizing Halibut (White Fish) Simmered Japanese-Style using 5 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Halibut (White Fish) Simmered Japanese-Style
- It’s 5 fillets of Halibut.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of each ※Sake, soy sauce, mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ※Sugar.
- It’s 150 ml of ※Water.
Halibut (White Fish) Simmered Japanese-Style step by step
- Combine all ※ ingredients to make the soup. Bring to a boil..
- Pat dry the halibut with paper towels to remove any excess moisture..
- Drop the halibut fillets into the boiling sauce. If any parts are poking from the surface, pour the sauce over..
- Cover with a small lid that sits right on top of the food (a drop lid, or "otoshibuta" in Japanese) or a piece of parchment paper and simmer for 20 minutes. Make sure the sauce doesn't boil over or burn..