Mike's Creamy Classic Lobster Spread.
This Appetizing Mike's Creamy Classic Lobster Spread using 8 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Mike's Creamy Classic Lobster Spread
- It’s of Classic Lobster Spread.
- You need 8 oz of Fresh Lobster Meat Or 7 oz Canned Flaked Lobster Meat.
- It’s 1 box (8 oz) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese [warmed].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Prepared Horseradish.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Green Chives [minced].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Butter.
Mike's Creamy Classic Lobster Spread step by step
- Shread lobster in a food processor or empty a 7 oz can and flake the meat in a bowl. Discard any lobster meat strings you may find when using a processor. To bake, broil or grill your lobster, see my easy, step by step recipe below. You can also used boiled lobster but baked tastes much better. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350784-mikes-ez-broiled-lobster-tails.
- Mix all ingredients together well and chill..
- Serve lobster spread with toasted points, quality crackers or sliced vegetables and garnish with Paprika and dried Parsley..