Stuffed Salmon w/ Crab and Shrimp.
This Appetizing Stuffed Salmon w/ Crab and Shrimp using 7 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Salmon w/ Crab and Shrimp
- You need 4 of salmon filets.
- You need 8 oz of crab meat.
- Prepare 8 oz of bay shrimp or salad shrimp.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded brie cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter (optional).
Stuffed Salmon w/ Crab and Shrimp step by step
- Mix together crab meat, brie cheese, bay shrimp, and old bay in a bowl..
- Slice salmon filets down the center and rub a teaspoon of olive oil on each filet..
- Stuff each filet with a generous amount of the crab meat mixture. (You will probably have some leftover).
- (Optional) Cut 1/2 tablespoon of butter and put it on top of each filet..
- Bake at 350° for about 20-25 mins. Depending on how thick your filets are..
- Broil for another 5 mins. or until golden brown..
- Pair with your favorite sides and ENJOY!!!.