Chili Glazed Salmon With Sriracha Cream Sauce.
You can have Chili Glazed Salmon With Sriracha Cream Sauce using 10 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Chili Glazed Salmon With Sriracha Cream Sauce
- You need 2 of Salmon Fillets.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Chili Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Sriracha Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Greek Yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s of Green Onions.
Chili Glazed Salmon With Sriracha Cream Sauce step by step
- To make the chili glaze combine chili sauce, brown sugar, ginger and soy sauce in a small bowl..
- Line a baking dish with lots and lots of foil! Then spoon evenly over the salmon and let sit for 30 minutes. This will give you a chance to make the cream sauce and maybe clean your kitchen 😳.
- To make the Sriracha Cream Sauce combine Sriracha, Greek yoghurt, mayo, and lemon juice. Mix well!.
- Preheat broiler. Pop in the oven and broil for 8-10 mins..
- (Totally completely unnecessary step for perfectionists) pour cream sauce mix in a bag to make your food look pretty💁.
- Serve salmon with cream sauce and green onions. How beautiful does this look?!.