Simmered Salmon and Potatoes in Miso and Butter.
This Delicious Simmered Salmon and Potatoes in Miso and Butter using 12 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simmered Salmon and Potatoes in Miso and Butter
- You need 3 slice of Raw salmon.
- Prepare 3 medium of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ●Miso.
- Prepare 300 ml of Water.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 20 grams of Butter.
- You need of For finishing.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter.
Simmered Salmon and Potatoes in Miso and Butter instructions
- Peel the potatoes, and cut each into 4 even pieces (bite-sizes)..
- Chop the salmon into 3 ~ 4 pieces, lightly sprinkle salt, pepper, and sake, then let the salmon absorb the flavors..
- Put cubed butter in a frying pan, and lightly fry both sides of the salmon, then add the potatoes..
- When the butter starts to bubble, lightly shake the pan, add ● ingredients, and simmer over medium heat..
- When it starts to boil again, cover with a lid, and simmer over between medium and low heat..
- When the liquid is almost gone, remove the lid. Turn up the heat to medium. Add the butter, shake the pan to evaporate the moisture and to mix everything together..
- When the liquid evaporates, it's done!.