Miso Glazed Salmon.
You can have Miso Glazed Salmon using 9 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Miso Glazed Salmon
- Prepare 1 lb of salmon. I used sockeye.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of miso paste. White or red. I sometimes use one of each.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sriracha.
- You need of Juice from 1 lime.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 of thumb nail sized piece of grated ginger.
Miso Glazed Salmon instructions
- In a small pot on low heat, melt butter.
- Then add brown sugar, ginger, soy sauce, lime juice and Sriracha..
- Turn heat off once brown sugar is dissolved and add miso. Whisk well to incorporate, add fish sauce to thin it out a bit..
- Let cool to room temp..
- Set oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil and place salmon on..
- Make a few small slits on top salmon so sauce can drip in. Pepper the salmon if you wish at this time. You don't need salt, the sauce will be salty enough..
- Add your sauce, using a spatula spread it evenly over your fish. Cover with foil..
- Cook for 15 min in the oven..
- If you find your fish isn't quite done and flakey, un cover it and cook on broil for 5 min.s.