Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon.
You can have Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon using 6 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon
- Prepare 2-4 of salmon filets (about 1/2 pound each).
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon instructions
- Arrange oven shelf about 8 inches away from heat element. Set oven to broil.
- Season salmon steaks with salt & pepper, set aside..
- Cook butter over medium heat, stirring for about 3 minutes or until the foam settles and the butter browns. (Use an oven proof frying pan.. if not you will have to transfer later to a baking dish).
- Pour in the honey and let it dissolve into butter..
- Add garlic, saute 1 minute.
- Add juice from 1/2 lemon. Save the other half and cut into wedges..
- Add the salmon steaks skin side down and cook for 4 minutes while basting the tops with pan juices..
- (Transfer to oven proof pan if necessary) Arrange lemon wedges around the salmon. Place in oven and broil for another 6 minutes until tops of filets are charred..
- Serve and be sure to pour all of the sauce over the top of the filets! Sooooo yummy!.