Lemon Garlic Salmon.
You can cook Lemon Garlic Salmon using 8 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Salmon
- It’s 5 tbsp of light olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 (6 oz) of or 3 (4oz) salmon.
Lemon Garlic Salmon instructions
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, basil, parsley, salt & pepper in bowl to create the marinade..
- Prepare salmon in separate baking dish. Apply marinade, cover in foil, and set in fridge for 1-2 hours. Flipping salmon occasionally..
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bake salmon for 35 – 45 mins. Optionally finish cooking on broil setting, foil off, for 5 mins or until a slight crisp..