Creamy Cucumbered Catfish.
This Perfect Creamy Cucumbered Catfish using 7 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cucumbered Catfish
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of freshly deceased catfish fillets, or you could use frozen but make sure its thawed..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peeled,.chopped cucumber.
- You need 1/4 cup of fine chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of juice from 1/2 lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Creamy Cucumbered Catfish instructions
- hit the inside (not the outside) of a shallow baking dish large enough to fit the poor catfish fillets in with non-stick spray..
- preheat broiler. :).
- lay catfish fillets in a single layer on your prepared baking pan..
- combine all other ingredients. :oh yeah!.
- smear mixture all over the catfish to cover completely..
- broil for 6-10 minutes depending on thickness of fillets…
- top will be browned and fish should flake easily with a fork.. ( it should look edible and tasty! ;)).