Salmon And Scallion In Chili Bean Paste Sauce.
You can have Salmon And Scallion In Chili Bean Paste Sauce using 10 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. This is guide how cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon And Scallion In Chili Bean Paste Sauce
- It’s of SAUCE MIXTURE FOR MARINATE THE SALMON.
- Prepare 1 cup of store bought chili bean paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hoisin sauce and plum sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic.
- It’s of SALMON OPTION.
- Prepare 1 large of salmon fillet or whole salmon head.
- You need 1 large of tomato.
- It’s 1 cup of scallion or spring onion.
Salmon And Scallion In Chili Bean Paste Sauce instructions
- Mix the sauce then use of of the sauce mixture and marinate the salmon for 30 minute.
- broil the salmon both side for 20 to 25 minute or longer depending on the thickness of the salmon then set aside.
- in pan heat up the balance sauce then off heat add scallion and tomato and mix well then add the cooked salmon and coat well and serve.