LG BAKED SALMON WITH SPICY SAUCE. Oven Baked Salmon Recipe: Garlic, lime, and jalapeño makes for a zesty combination that complements the richness of Salmon. Loads of flavor with minimal effort! Baked Salmon is sort of my go-to fish.
I created this sweet and spicy salmon after being challenged to use healthier ingredients. The fresh plum sauce really complements the smoky grilled fish. —Cheryl Hochstettler, Richmond, Texas. Sweet, spicy, and lightly spiked with sriracha – this baked salmon is perfect for nights when you want a dinner that's healthy and delicious! You can cook LG BAKED SALMON WITH SPICY SAUCE using 7 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of LG BAKED SALMON WITH SPICY SAUCE
- You need of marinate.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Salmon fillet.
- You need of LG SPICY SAUCE (SAMBAL SAUCE).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spicy sauce (sambal sauce ) or sambal oelek.
Today we're talking dinner because, well, because truthfully I've been in need of some real food this weekend. Pat salmon dry and season with salt. I also did not have low sodium soy sauce, so I left out the salt. Using a brush or spoon, brush the salmon with the firecracker sauce.
LG BAKED SALMON WITH SPICY SAUCE instructions
- FOR THE LG SPICY SAUCE (SAMBAL SAUCE) PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENT AS BELOW.
- marinate salmon with sambal , soy sauce and brown sugar.
- put salmon with sauce on baking tray then broil salmon for 40 minute turning over after 20 minutes.
Cover with foil so that all sides are properly closed so the saucee does not leak. Season fish with salt and pepper. It's a super easy baked salmon recipe with a fun Asian twist. For more easy salmon recipes, check out this Pan Seared Salmon with Creamy Dijon Sauce, this Easy Chili Lime Grilled Salmon with Mango Avocado Salsa, and this Citrus Asparagus & Salmon in Foil recipe. A recipe for seasoned and pan-seared salmon topped with tangy Szechuan sauce, served over fluffy chili-basil rice.