Buttered Salmon Rolls.
This Appetizing Buttered Salmon Rolls using 6 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Buttered Salmon Rolls
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need of SALMON OPTION.
- Prepare 1 of salmon fish head Or salmon fillet or salmon belly.
- It’s of ADDITIONAL ADD ON OPTION.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dice sun dried tomato.
Buttered Salmon Rolls instructions
- Season salmon with salt then broil it in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or longer depending on the thickness of the salmon ,. baste half way thru with butter and turn over and do the same till its skin is crispy and cook.
- BUTTERED SALMON BELLY PINWHEEL WITH SUN DRIED TOMATO ,,if using salmon belly just curle both end of the salmon belly and fasten with a skewer then broil it.
- Spoon off excess oil or butter from the baking dish ,this way the salmon skin will remain crispy.
- Additional add on option , you can add thinly sliced sun dried tomato at the last 15 minutes.
- Below,are few salmon recipes,i am glad to share with you https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359265-morrocan-spiced-salmon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353701-salmon-in-szechuan-peppercorn-salt-rub https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336481-black-pepper-salmon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363197-salmon-with-orange-and-dried-apricot-in-spicy-butter-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334504-salmon-in-teriyaki-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343958-salmon-with-curried-butter-and-spaghetti.