Black Pepper Salmon.
This Appetizing Black Pepper Salmon using 4 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Pepper Salmon
- You need 5 tbsp of bbq black pepper dry rub.
- It’s 2 of salmon fish head or fillet.
- You need of garnish.
- You need 1 of fresh tomato.
Black Pepper Salmon step by step
- Season with a dash of salt then Apply the dried rub black pepper seasoning generously on the salmon fish head or salmon fillet of your choice.
- Below are the Store bought ready to used dried rub black pepper seasoning or any seasoning of your preferences for seafood or salmon ,,then broiled it for 20 to 25 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon then turn over and do the same.
- BELOW ARE FEW SALMON RECIPES, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353701-salmon-in-szechuan-peppercorn-salt-rub https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359265-morrocan-spiced-salmon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334506-buttered-salmon-rolls https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334361-five-spiced-salmon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336847-texas-bbq-salmon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357724-whisky-glaze-salmon.