Tomato Tuna Melts.
This Yummy Tomato Tuna Melts using 4 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Tomato Tuna Melts
- You need 1 can of Light Tuna in Water (5 oz).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Your favorite Italian Dressing.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1 slice of Provolone Cheese.
Tomato Tuna Melts instructions
- Preheat broiler to 500°..
- Use a paring knife to hull out the center of the tomato, then scoop out flesh with a spoon..
- Drain tuna. Combine well with Italian Dressing..
- Stuff the tomato with the tuna salad, top with a slice of cheese, and broil until cheese is golden..
- Eat it up!.