Honey Teriyaki Salmon (frozen).
You can cook Honey Teriyaki Salmon (frozen) using 6 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Honey Teriyaki Salmon (frozen)
- Prepare 2 of salmon portions (frozen).
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- You need 1/3 cup of Teriyaki sauce/marinade.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of Italian seasoning.
Honey Teriyaki Salmon (frozen) step by step
- Run salmon under cook water to remove glaze then pat dry..
- Melt butter. Mix butter, garlic and Teriyaki marinade then drizzle over frozen salmon..
- Sprinkling Italian seasoning.
- Broil for 7 minutes. add lemon juice as desired..
- Serve hot..