Salmon In Butter Sauce Top Crispy Garlic.
You can have Salmon In Butter Sauce Top Crispy Garlic using 11 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon In Butter Sauce Top Crispy Garlic
- You need of butter sauce.
- It’s 150 grams of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of fine dice garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fine dice shallot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili sauce.
- You need of garnish option.
- Prepare 10 clove of garlic slice thinly.
- It’s 3 tbsp of dice spring onion or chive.
- It’s of seafood option.
- Prepare 8 slice of salmon belly or salmon fillet.
- Prepare 8 of large shrimp OR.
Salmon In Butter Sauce Top Crispy Garlic step by step
- Butter sauce.
- In low heat Melt butter in pan then fine dice garlic and shallot with chili sauce mix well by stiring vigorously then off heat and set aside.
- Bake seafood or broil salmon till crispy and cook.
- CRISPY GARLIC. With 4 tbsp of oil fry thinly slice garlic till lightly brown and crispy then drain.
- Pile up crispy salmon then drizxle butter sauce too with crispy garlic slice and spring onion or chive.
- Happy New Year 2020, Remake Salmon And Angel Hair With Butter Sauce.