Crab Cake Muffins.
This Yummy Crab Cake Muffins using 6 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Crab Cake Muffins
- It’s 1 can of Fancy crab meat.
- Prepare 1 of jar Old English Cheese Spread.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayo.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- It’s 1 stick of margarine slightly melted until soft.
- It’s 1 packages of Sour Dough English Muffins.
Crab Cake Muffins step by step
- Mix all ingredients together well, until its a lumpy spread. Don't forget to drain excess water from crab meat..
- Spread a generous amount onto split english muffin. Use enough to have enough to do the whole package. Usually about a tablespoons worth..
- Broil on high heat in oven, with rack set about center height until top browns to your liking..
- Enjoy them whole, or 1/4 them if serving as an appetizer..