Morrocan Spiced Salmon.
You can have Morrocan Spiced Salmon using 4 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Morrocan Spiced Salmon
- Prepare 2 of salmon fish head or fillet.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of morrocan spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
Morrocan Spiced Salmon instructions
- Mix 4 tbsp of morrocan spice with 1 tsp of salt and black pepper then fully coat the salmon fish head or fillet.
- Broil it for 20 minutes both side then enjoy.
- BELOW ARE FEW SALMON RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336481-black-pepper-salmon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357724-whisky-glaze-salmon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353701-salmon-in-szechuan-peppercorn-salt-rub https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334506-buttered-salmon-rolls.