NY Strip Steak, Asparagus And Mushrooms.
This Delicious NY Strip Steak, Asparagus And Mushrooms using 7 simple ingredients and 14 easy steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of NY Strip Steak, Asparagus And Mushrooms
- You need 1 1/2 lb of NY Strip Steak (3/4 lb each).
- It’s 1 cup of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 bunch of Asparagus.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 of Olive Oil.
NY Strip Steak, Asparagus And Mushrooms instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lay asparagus on pan; drizzle with olive oil and mix around. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder. Mix around again. Repeat. Make sure asparagus are laying flat on pan again..
- Slice mushrooms. Add olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder..
- Season steak with salt, pepper and dry rub if desired..
- Put asparagus in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Put about one tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet and heat over medium heat. Once hot, put mushrooms in skillet..
- Do not touch mushrooms for about two minutes. Then stir/mix around. Repeat until mushrooms are medium-brown in color..
- Put oven on broil (high), and switch asparagus to bottom rack of oven..
- Heat an oven-safe skillet on the stovetop on high heat. Once hot, sear steaks on each side for 30 seconds..
- Take steaks (still in pan) and put onto top rack of the oven..
- After 4 minutes, turn steaks. Leave for four more minutes (for medium rare)..
- Take steaks out of the oven and let sit for five minutes..
- After a few minutes, asparagus should be golden brown on the top; take them out of the oven..