Pacific Saury Sweetened Simmered Fish.
This Yummy Pacific Saury Sweetened Simmered Fish using 8 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pacific Saury Sweetened Simmered Fish
- You need 3 of fish Pacific saury.
- It’s 100 ml of ★Sake.
- You need 100 ml of ★Mirin.
- Prepare 100 ml of ★Water.
- It’s 40 ml of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ★Sugar (to taste).
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Japanese dashi powder.
- You need 1 large of piece ★Sliced ginger (with the peel).
Pacific Saury Sweetened Simmered Fish instructions
- Prepare the pacific saury. Remove the head and tail, and chop it roughly into thirds..
- Wash the entrails completely in water..
- Place the pacific saury and the ★ seasonings in the pressure cooker, pressurize, cook for 20 minutes, then turn off the heat. The cooking time is an approximate, so adjust to your cooker as needed..
- It'll be done if left untouched, but after uncovering the lid, boil the liquid down for about 5 minutes. This will give the saury a nice glossy glaze..
- Okay! Enjoy. This is sweet simmered fish seasoned pretty strongly, so adjust the flavor to suite your tastes..