Salmon with Orange juice. Stir in orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice and honey. Place orange juice in a small saucepan over medium low heat. Grilled Bourbon Salmon in Orange Juice #SeafoodRecipesWorldwideFish and Seafood Recipes Worldwide.
Make deep cuts in the salmon pieces, dab some butter into the cuts and also dab a few bits of butter on the rest of the salmon. Pour orange juice all over the fish. But, recently while in Florida, I decided to use some fresh oranges in a marinade for my salmon. This Delicious Salmon with Orange juice using 8 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon with Orange juice
- You need of whole Salmon or chopped.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce and teriyaki sauce mix.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 of whole orange.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Oh my word, this Orange Salmon is simply scrumptious! I just whisked together my orange juice with honey, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, and a little ground ginger. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Orange glazed salmon is a citrusy sweet salmon recipe that I guarantee you'll have on repeat.
Salmon with Orange juice instructions
- Preheat oven 165F, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Put salmon in it. Sprinkle salt and pepper. To make sauce in a bowl mix sugar, olive oil, garlic teriyaki and soy sauce mixture, orange juice, salt and paper..
- Pour over salmon all over. Cover salmon another piece of aluminum foil. Seal it up..
- Bake around 35-40 mints. Or more until they are cooked. Turn the oven off, baste the salmon with the sauce in the baking sheet. Then the take the top foil off broil 5-6 mints. Until beautiful brown. Chop some parsley over it..
Remember to subscribe to stay up. My husband is a commercial fisherman, so we have fish quite often. This sheet pan main is as elegant as it is easy. Serve on any weeknight, or for guests with a whole-grain side and seasonal salad. The salmon is seared, briefly baked and then drizzled with an orange ginger glaze giving this recipe rich flavor.